Monday, June 29, 2009

Journal Entry #2

1. How was your first week of stay at MCL?

My first week at MCL was good. I had fun. I made new friends and got a chance to see my former classmates again.

2. Describe your professors. What are traits do you find positive in each one?

At first I thought our professors were strict, but as I met them, I noticed that they are not. I think they are jolly and nice people.

3. Describe your blockmates/section. What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of your section?

My blockmates are easy to get along with and funny people. We help each other, especially in our assignments. I think that's the strength of my blockmates, as for the weakness, as of now, I can't think of any weakness we have.

4. How do you find your courses? Which ones do you think are easy and which ones do you think are a little bit challenging? Why?

Right now, almost all of my courses are fine with me. I'm not yet having a hard time with them except DRAW021. I think this course is really challenging because I am not good in drawing. I have to improve my skills in order for me to be able to pass this course.

5. Do you have any adjustment you feel you are going through or must go through? What are they? Cite examples in terms in your academics, emotions, and social environment.

I think I have to practice drawing so that I won't have a hard time on DRAW021.

No comments:

Post a Comment