Friday, June 19, 2009

Journal Entry #1

1. How does Values Education work to your advantage?

Values Education works to my advantage in teaching me good values. I believe that this course will help me develop my personality as a good college student. Through this course my mind will be set on the values that a college student must possess, that will lead me into a brighter future.

2. After you have processed your first few experiences at MCL, in what way this will help you achieve successful adjustment in college?

I think that my first few experiences here at MCL will help me adjust in my college life easily. These experiences will help me face the reality that I am no longer a high school student but instead a college student.

3. Making Transition from High School to College

High School
  • We stay at only one room
  • Class is for one whole day
  • We have too many subjects per day
College
  • Every subject we have to transfer to another room
  • Class is just half day
  • We only have few subjects per day

No comments:

Post a Comment